***Win MPA beer & goodies!**** COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember I brought you the highlights of the launch of JW Lees’ new Manchester Pale Ale (MPA) a few months back??? Don’t tell me you forgot how the legendary Bez from the Happy Mondays and I tripped the light fantastic? Well check out this article and video again here to refresh your memory. And speaking of refreshing, keep reading to find out how you could be in with the chance of winning some MPA beer and some groovy little MPA goodies to boot!!
To celebrate the launch of the latest edition to its beer portfolio, MPA (Manchester Pale Ale), independent Manchester brewer J.W. Lees has teamed up with me to give five lucky winners a proper Manc goodie bag. Worth more than £30, you’ll go mad for it!
Each goodie bag contains a variety of items including sunglasses, earphones, a top book filled with photography from around Manchester and a bar blade. Each winner will also receive a gift box comprising a grip glass and two bottles of the thirst-quenching beer.
MPA has characterful flavours that embody the very essence of Manchester – alternative, distinctive and proud. The fresh flavour is achieved using a balance of Liberty and Mount Hood hops with British pale ale malt, which results in a beer style that is refreshing with zesty and fruity hop flavours and golden colour.
MPA is available in bars and pubs throughout the UK on draught at 3.7% ABV or in 500ml bottles at 4.1%.
For a chance to win this mint prize, simply email your answer to the below question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Beer Beauty’ in the subject line.
Which indie rock band was formed in the same city as MPA?
- The Courteeners
- Two Door Cinema Club
Terms & Conditions
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
• The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 14th October 2013
• Entry is open to residents in the UK only
• The entrant(s) must be aged 21 or over
• Proof of identity and age will be required
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted or due to computer error in transit
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
• The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas
• Prizes are subject to availability
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by J.W. Lees relating to any post-winning publicity
• Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges
• Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s)
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time
• The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material
• The promoter is J.W. Lees
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail
******* NB THIS IS A SPONSORED POST***********